Blondies Beauty understands that your decision to make purchases or any transactions through our website requires utmost trust on your part. We value your trust and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Any personal information you provide to us, including your name, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address, or financial account, is only used to process your orders and to give you the best online shopping experience. Rest assured that we do not (and will never) sell or rent your personal information to anyone, including any third parties. Your contact information, like your phone number or e-mail address, will only be used for instances wherein we have questions or need clarification regarding your orders and purchasing requests. You also have the right to filter or limit the personal information on our account database deemed acceptable by you at any time by visiting your “My Account” page.
Blondies Beauty is secured with an SSL Certificate to ensure that we provide you with the essential security to guarantee the safety of your personal information while making transactions with us.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The details we collect regarding gift recipients is never used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the "Do We Use 'Cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and allow us to deliver content and product offerings based on your interests.
- To allow us to better service you when responding to your customer service requests.
- To promptly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send you periodic e-mails if you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the "How Can You Opt Out, Remove, or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us?" section below. If you have not opted in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive them. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice as to whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us or not.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so reference your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us?
To edit your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to e-mail production schedules, you may receive emails that are already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses, and/or payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to properly service that transaction, as well as for record-keeping.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party links. Please let us know if a specific link does not work.
In the event that a coupon code or product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or discount, Blondies Beauty reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such a product listed or priced incorrectly or usage of specific coupon codes whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. In no event shall Blondies Beauty be obligated to provide you the merchandise at the incorrect price or discount.
Changes to Our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.